Friday, January 13, 2012

Acting So Koala, Sunny 'SNSD' Assisted Taeyeon & Seohyun

       
 
Tuesday, 01/03/2012 17:15 pm

Jakarta - Sunny 'SNSD' take part into the voice in the animated film 'Kid Koala: Birth of a Hero'. He also learned a lot from his group mates in SNSD, Taeyeon and Seohyun.

This is the first time the voice of Sunny so. While Taeyeon and Seohyun been doing voice-overs in the film 'Super Bad' in 2010.

"Although this is the first time I've finished dubber, Taeyeon and Seohyun who already had experience doing voice helped me. Thanks to them, I find it easy during the recording," Sunny said during the film session press conference in Seoul, Tuesday (3 / 1 / 2012).

In the film, Sunny becomes Miranda, koalas are strong and beautiful women. Miranda helps Johnny (Taemin 'SHINee') to save their habitat in Australia. Sunny also claim to really enjoy the voice of Miranda.

"While I was dubbing, I really enjoyed and learned a lot from him. If there is a chance again, I wish I could live better," said Sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment