Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sohee's Seulong & Dating Since Year 2010?

Wednesday, 01/25/2012 12:40 pm


Jakarta - News special relationship between Seulong '2 AM 'and Sohee' Wonder Girls' may be surprising for some people. However, some netizens commented since 2010 to explain their relationship is not really new news.

In a forum, a netizen netizens find other posts that were written on September 15, 2010. She said she saw Seulong and Sohee was in the garden together.

"About four weeks ago I saw Sohee and Seulong sat together on a bench at an amusement park. Sohee is very beautiful. I saw them with my friend," the netizen wrote Soompi reported on Wednesday (01/25/2012).

Not only that, there is also another netizen posting on April 24, 2011. He also sees Sohee Seulong and holding hands.

"I went to fix my car yesterday and saw Sohee and Seulong walk, holding hands. Yeeun also there. I think they are dating," the netizen wrote. Is it true that they've been together that long?

No comments:

Post a Comment