Friday, January 13, 2012

The police will ask to JYPE, Khuntoria Fans Not Scared

   

Jakarta - JYPE warn a fan Khuntoria (Nichkhun and Victoria) are considered to interfere with Nichkhun on Twitter. Though threatened with dipolisikan, fans are not afraid and saying it will not stop the action.

Fans with the account @ whit_toria it considers the treatment is reasonable. He then posted a tweet that "attack" JYPE.

"It's my right to send him a mention. If you are not a persuasive answer to me, Sooner or later I'll resume this work," he wrote. "You do not have any grounds to sue me. I did not Blame him or sexual harassment. I sent him a mention very normal as a fan," continued Whit in a subsequent tweet, Thursday (01/12/2012).

Whit said the threat JYPE might only make Khuntorian (Khuntoria fans) hated the agency that houses 2PM. He was waiting for an answer JYPE and said it would continue its action.

"I await JYP's response. If you do not answer to me, I Consider your mention to be just threat. And I'll resume the works!" Whit threatened.

No comments:

Post a Comment