Sunday, January 8, 2012

[INDO TRANS] Super Junior interview with Ceci magazine

[INDO TRANS] Super Junior interview with Ceci magazine september issue by ELF Indo-Gorontalo on August 24, 2011 at 9:09
Mr. Simple Super Junior

 
Location of the scene (the scene). A Prosecutor, the perpetrators of crime, a detective and a reporter. Everyone has a different role. Together would create a scene that is extraordinarily good.
Is not nothing but this group has many contradictions. In fact the words "Super" and "Junior" is not too unusual in itself in contradiction. Idol who already has many fans worldwide of about 59 countries and in some kontinent such as Asia, Europe and South America but is actually a very surprising is that many people who do not know them when they were in the streets of Seoul. They are always joking and always look after each other. But they worry that they might still many shortcomings and do not want to be a burden to the other members so they are often discipline themselves. Each member has its own charm into this group and make this group a remarkable group. Do not know where that strength came from and how can one member who differed with the other members but still can come up with such strength. In the end, it was decided that they did have blood as Super Junior in their veins. And also they joined because of the loyal elements and destiny among them. They have "something" that which no one understands about it. And also, that "something" was that brought them to the topmost peak for 7 years.
GLOBAL IDOL

 
: Wow! I see you're at number 1 in 61 weeks in Taiwan (as of August 2)
Eunhyuk: There is no other group that could be long in that position. Ah, we are very grateful and very thankful.
Leeteuk: When we became the first, we feel very happy every week. If we add to the promotion of "Miinah" to 36 weeks, we will be number 1 in 100 weeks now. There are even some fans who proposed for submission to the Guinness Book Of Records. It does not feel real.

  
: I watched your concert in Paris through the TV. The atmosphere is incredible yes.
Shindong: After a concert in Paris, after the effect is very big in Korea. "Bemance" where Heechul hyung that displays, many received much response when the Paris concert, in Korea Bemance everyone is talking about. A few days ago, Tiger JK hyung also called me and told me there was a fan of the U.S. want to translate messages from the fan to us. He says that we are the "Global Junior". When we heard this story, we started joking with each other that we are not so well known in Korea.
Leeteuk: Right now, we are very proud to receive a lot of love. Even the BBC in Britain also say that Super Junior will be a brand.
Donghae: When you say to the taxi drivers in Taiwan and China, and said he wanted to go to the Super Junior dorm, the taxi driver knows where to go, and they will take you to our hostel. People in South America and Egypt sent a lot of love to us. That is why we have to keep working hard.
Ryeowook: Today, more and more fans from abroad are waiting for us in front of the dormitory. When I want to go to a musical Sungmin hyung, Jack and The Ripper, and there are some fans of Spanish who want to shake hands with me. I said, "Whoa, Thank you!" (Laughs)
Siwon: We are very grateful but we also feel a responsibility and a burden. The fans come from different countries Koreas sentenced only to see us alone. If they think that men like us exist only in Korea, they should be rudely awakened. (Laughs)

  
: To be honest, it looks like you guys widely known abroad than in Korea. What do you think the reason the fever of the world like this?
Leeteuk: Recently, I answered a question like this in the news. This happens because we have three elements. Dance created by a choreographer who worked with several world artists such as Janet Jackson and Britney Spears, the type of music being produced, and the look of some of the members. And also the effect of Youtube and that I hear directly from other countries the fact is that we have many members, that's one reason why. I never hear again some people in the U.S. say that they miss the figure of the boy band NSYNC and the Backstreet Boys and they changed their views to the Asian singers. I think a lot of other reasons besides this.

 
One for Super Junior

 
: Is there any member who motivates you to each other?
Ryeowook: Eunhyukie hyung! Bodylinenya Eunhyukie hyung is number one among us all. When she does not wear clothes, very nice body silhouette. Although the body looks very skinny but he is not so skinny. More to the muscle. In addition to his face, I want to learn something else from Eunhyukie hyung! (Laughs)
Eunhyuk: Recently, Ryeowook always told me that he was more handsome than me. He was always talking about who is more handsome of the other members. I never thought of that. Ryeowook is very arrogant. Hoot!
Shindong: Teuki hyung always excessive and instead I felt was interesting. I will definitely feel stiff when meeting new people but Teukie hyung can treat people with very good new. Eunhyukie also has its own charm when you're dancing or performing in a variety of the variety show. And that I irikan is Eunhyuk does not look like a punk guy with what he did. Ah. Koq Yesung funny too.
Sungmin: If the body, it is definitely Siwon. If singing, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, and Yesung hyung. If skill in variety show Eunhyuk, Shindong, Teukie hyung, Heechul hyung and. I looked confident from the outside. My personality is very visible if I like something or dislike something. That is a bad trait. I am so jealous that the fact that other members have a good personality.
Heechul: None. Not only with the member that this alone, but with other people I have never seen it. I want to be compared to Kim Heechul became the world's second star.

 
: You often work in the unit. Member of the most suitable in collaboration whom?
Leeteuk: Because we've know each other close to 10 years, you know which ones they like and dislike.
Shindong: Yak's right. Because Eunhyuk hyung and Teukie already a radio show host together almost until 5-6 years, they are suitable if you have to work together.

 
: I think friendship among the members is very good.
Donghae: We used to joke with each other and if other people see this they will not understand why we each flush water when one member who was sleeping there. And also, we have a heart that is called "us" and many other groups are jealous because of it. We often say, "Of course, we can do this just between us all."

 
: You do not look like there is a fear. Where does that come from such power?
Eunhyuk: The people who first saw us perform will feel if we were bad. We will still continue to hunger, looked sad and always thirsty. I think that we are actually (laughs). We will always hungry to continue to be loved by the whole world. No members of this futile act and say, "I think this is enough". Our strength is that we still continue to feel less alone.
Leeteuk: Manager hyung we often say to me when before the debut, "Have a dream and work hard. If you are not satisfied with the existing, you will only feel unimportant. If you continue to develop your talents, money will definitely continue to follow you. If you follow the money, instead will be more difficult to follow a good path, but if other members have mutual trust with each other, then something big will definitely get you. "So since before our debut, we often do the work in free of charge. Now, whenever we release an album, you will remember ourselves of thoughts like this that we should have. I think that's enough.
"There are many people who want me to say my gratitude in this album. Than to write a few words about them in the 'thanks', I chose to meet them directly and it is more soothing. As I dreamed of being a singer by watching the video HOT I'm very thankful for my friends who have the same dream with me and work hard at every practice. "Shindong
"10 years from now, I feel wonderful things will come to myself and for myself it is to grow as a musical actor. I had a dream to work with others and cultivate myself with the different characters in various musicals. Of course, I want this to be true that the name Super Junior still I carry. "Sungmin
"The songs that I made from a variety of experiences. Songs on this album is also the same. Everyone felt sorry and frustrated when they meet someone. Besides letting people hear my story through these songs, to change it, I feel I have had much experience in love, work, and a relationship. "Donghae
"Where are we when entering these points? I guess it's a lie if I said we are still far way. I think we are still at the top of the mountain Hanra. We also still had to go to the mountain Baekdu and Mount Everest. Compared to think that I succeeded, I think, "I do not want to have a sense of regret when I'm working." I feel this is very important to how much confidence you entered yourself by looking at some value of the record. "Yesung
"Ever since I debuted, I always write a message once a month through my fanpage. That's not a big thing but I'd like to reflect on what is most preferably a fan. I feel the fans will be very happy if I communicate with them. So I let others to know how I'm even with such small actions. "Ryeowook
"I have no regrets. Want it from the popularity of the existing or popular person. I'm not going to pursue something like that. Recently I felt very unstable so I hope there is someone beside me who could pull me when my mind messed up. I dream of love that can tell me, "you're here" when I came home. I want to get married when I reach the age of 30 years. "Heechul
"I've known Teukie hyung nearly 10 years. Teukie hyung is the second champion in his high school time. Now he is 29 years. But he was still the champion Jungsoo hyung's second high school. Although other members of his appearance has changed. I will still feel they are still kids who I met when I was junior high and high school. Ryeowook who joined the three-time high school will still be a magnae. The closeness of our relationship can be seen from our friendship since childhood. I will still continue to feel this way. "Eunhyuk
"A genius who can not beat someone who worked hard. Someone who works hard can not beat someone who can enjoy themselves to work. A person who enjoys diirnya own work can not beat people who are disappointed. We really enjoyed ourselves even when we're sad. The reasons that brought us where we are now. I'm very proud of my members. "Leeteuk
"I can not come too often for musical practice musical Three Musketeers because I was preparing this album. But I think I've done well because I've never done a musical before. Actually, acting was hard because I'm not used to acting in front of people. I'm very fortunate that my role is perfect denganki. Its character as a country bumpkin, but also cheerful. There are several aspects of the collaboration between myself and my character that I play, so easy to play. "Kyuhyun
"I've heard that people will remember with a particular person if there is bad news than good news. Recently, my grandmother died. And it is so difficult I faced that I wanted to menyerahkann everything. At that time, the most I remember is the shipment of rice from China named choisiwon.com fansite to my grandmother's funeral. I feel that my members and my fans to work with me on the road in my life. "Choi Siwon

No comments:

Post a Comment