Friday, January 20, 2012

Bustling Korean celebrity-crowded Say Sympathy for Junsu '2 PM '

Friday, 01/20/2012 17:36 pm


Jakarta - father Junsu '2 PM 'died of a heart attack on Thursday (1/19/2012). To date, support from fellow celebrities were still flowing to the singer of 'Alive' is.

The celebrities were expressing their support via Twitter. They bring together pray for Junsu's father.

"Hottests all around the world, pray for Junsu," wrote Taecyeon through his personal Twitter account @ taeccool this morning, Friday (20/01/2012). Nichkhun also expressed his apology for not being able to accompany Junsu, "@ Jun2daKAY. Junsu-yes I am sorry I can not go .. Be strong!" wrote @ Khunnie0624

Park Jinyoung The CEO also expressed his sympathy, "As We grow We realize That We need the wisdom to accept Things We Do not understand. Be strong Junsu," he wrote via @ followJYP.

"Please pray for the family our dear friend and brother @ Jun2daKAY our dearest condolences goes out to his family for ~ Their lose," said @ onewaypeter.

Mate their agency 2AM express their condolences. Jo Kwon (@ 2AMKwon) writes, "As a long-time close friend, it grieves me to see Junsu hyung Suffer .. Please pray for Junsu hyung and Junsu hyung's father." Also Seulong (@ 2AMONG) "Pray for Junsu's father .. It kills me that I can not be there at his side due to my schedules."

Junsu was asked for prayers from all of his fans, "Last night, my beloved father passed away abruptly. My heart aches so much. Pray for my father so he can rest in peace," wrote @ Jun2daKAY.

Junsu's father will be buried on January 21 next in Daegu Kyungbuk Funeral Hall University, South Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment