Saturday, February 4, 2012

20-year career, Jang Geun Suk Never Feel Sorry

Thursday, 02/02/2012 10:45 pm
Browser anda tidak mendukung iFrame



Jakarta - a versatile actor Jang Geun Suk has existed since the age of 5 years. Year 2012 will mark 20 years of his career in the Korean entertainment world.
During the 20 years that Jang Geun Suk has played in more than 18 drama series, seven movies, and over 30 advertisements. Not to mention the album was released in China and singles in Japan.
No wonder if the timetable was born August 4, 1987 was very solid. In 2011 and he even can not return home for two months as it continues to move from one location to another shooting.
"I'm getting a lot of my friends. I like the car but could not drive myself because I was with my manager all the time. I like being in another person's life that made me depressed," said Geun Suk in an interview with Sports Chosun.
Name Geun Suk soared through the drama 'You're Beautiful' (2009). Hwang Kyung Tae act as a band vocalist, Geun Suk since the beginning it was satisfied with the drama that also featured Park Shin Hye, Lee Hongki 'FT Island', and Jung Yonghwa 'CNBLUE'.
"'You're Beautiful' is a drama that I'm really satisfied of the time I was just reading the script. It also plays the closest to real life. It turned out that the play can also be very successful and popular throughout Asia," recalls Geun Suk.
The success of 'You're Beautiful "became the talk of many people. Not surprisingly, previous Geun Suk had rejected an offer of drama that became worldwide hits 'Boys Over Flowers'.
Initially, Geun Suk was the one who offered the role as Goo Jun Pyo, the main role in the drama. But he refused because he wanted to play a role as Ji Hoo (played by Kim Hyun Joong). The drama crew finally make the process of casting and finally choose Lee Min Ho as Goo Jun Pyo. No doubt, this role catapulted the name of Lee Min Ho to the world. Sorry that, Geun Suk?
"I worked hard until I had no chance at all to feel sorry. I reject something that ultimately turned out very nice. But that's not my problem. That's because the actor in the drama that made it into the role. I do not regret it, I just keep going and do whatever I want, "he explained.
Then, what he wants most in the 20-year career?
"I want my career of 20 years is a turning point of everything I've done so far. I want to work hard for 20 years. I hope the public can accept me and saw me grow up and grow," he explained.

No comments:

Post a Comment