Monday, February 6, 2012

Concert Watch prohibited JYJ, Wife Fleeing the House

Monday, 06/02/2012 10:55 pm
Browser anda tidak mendukung iFrame
 

Jakarta - A fans are usually willing to do anything to idols. Moreover, the artist who diidolakannya boyband JYJ classmates.

That is what a woman in Korea named Hyemi. She left her husband after the husband forbade JYJ concert.

Her husband was then made ​​and put up banners on the roadside. The banner reads an apology because my husband has banned her favorite boy band concert.

"Hyemi! Please come home. I was wrong!" thus written in the banner Kpop Daily News reported on Monday (02/06/2012).

"From now on, if you say you want to watch a concert JYJ, although it is outside the country or anywhere else, I'll let you go. I could not sleep even willing to buy concert tickets on Interpark JYJ. You and I have been together for 8 years ~ I also have become fans of TVXQ ... Love. "

JYJ concert schedule is very solid. They have a world tour schedule. The closest, they'll gig in Chile and Peru in March 2012.......

No comments:

Post a Comment