Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Jang Geun Suk Height fake?

Monday, 06/02/2012 15:25 pm


Jakarta - Korea's entertainment world is full of pressure to be perfect. Not infrequently, age, height and even the name was forged for the sake of popularity.

This time it was actor Jang Geun Suk multibakat are exposed to the issue. He allegedly faked his height.

So far in every biodata always written film actor height 'You're My Pet' is 182 cm. But when a show in Japan, he was as tall as a Japanese actor Noritake Kinashi.

Reported by Soompi, Monday (06/02/2012) Noritake Kinashi recorded height 177 cm. They stood side by side and both are the same height.

This is not the first time he allegedly falsified height. But when the rumor was first circulated, Geun Suk denied.

"I know there is controversy about my height. But I think it's because my face is small. People are usually surprised to see me immediately because I'm tall," she said then.

Previously Kim Hyun Joong 'SS501' also snagged a similar problem. Hyun Joong who claims her height was 182 cm parallel to Jae Suk, whose height is only 175 cm.

No comments:

Post a Comment