Saturday, February 4, 2012

Jang Geun Suk, Hallyu Star Luxury Car Lovers

Thursday, 02/02/2012 17:15 pm


Jakarta - This past week the name of Jang Geun Suk is called at least twice in a variety of entertainment media. First because luxury homes and second because of its luxury cars.
Geun Suk has been named as an idol with the most expensive house. Residence is currently worth $ 3.5 million or about USD 31 billion. Not only that, he also has a 2-story building for USD 8.8 million or around Rp 78 billion.
In addition to the house, he also ranked fifth in the list of the most costly idol by car. For business cars, Geun Suk was never kidding. Currently he is rumored to ride on Audi R8 V10. Cars with a maximum speed of 312 km / h was in Korea is priced at USD 209 thousand, or about USD 1.8 billion.
"Sports car has always been my main interest. There is a Ferrari showroom in front of his house, so I often go there and look around. I usually think, should I buy it and sometimes think over and over again. But just looking at it I was quite satisfied," Geun Suk said in an interview with Cri-J.


Besides Audi and Ferrari, Geun Suk also been caught on camera was hanging out with Porsche community. Geun Suk follow the parade with the community last half of 2011. He does have a Porsche 911 Carrera S white, named 'Louis'.
Despite his remarkable, Geun Suk actually crave a normal life. "I want to work at McDonald's or Starbucks. It seems unreal, but I feel something that feels like a normal person my age. Money generated from sweat and hard work. Or do I have to go to a place where people do not recognize me and give it a try?" Geun Suk said.
No wonder, because as a Hallyu Star schedule is very solid. He even had not come home for two months as it continues to move from one location to the next shoot. Do not want to vacation?
"I really want to travel to the warm country of residence. There was a good friend of mine in Thailand, I really want to go there. I'm also going to Hawaii for the filming of the ad. After filming finished, I will stay there for some time. I really can not wait!" he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment