Saturday, February 4, 2012

Jang Geun Suk, Between Friends and The dreams

Thursday, 02/02/2012 15:48 pm
Browser anda tidak mendukung iFrame



Jakarta - Jang Geun Suk was known as a fun and has lots of friends. He is friendly with Heechul 'Super Junior' and Lee Hongki 'FT Island.
In addition to friendly, he is also a very spontaneous and unruly. When the Busan International Film Festival, he was not following the schedule and even take a walk alone.
"I do not like to schedule all of my activities in a certain schedule, not interesting. It is best to play on the beach, partying with festival visitors, or clubbing all night. My days will be longer and makes me very happy," said Geun Suk in an interview with Cri-J.
But spontaneity was probably favored by the people around him so he has many friends among the celebrities. In addition to Heechul and Lee Hongki, he had seen hanging out with Rain, Go Soo, Song Hye Kyo and Kim Suna.
"We are interested in the same way, we talked about movies, world events, places to travel. But the more we talked about favorite restaurants. Being in the entertainment world, we feel the same loneliness that we are close to each other easily, "he said.
Although difficult, Geun Suk was a hard worker. If you have the desire, he did not give up easily. "I'm the person who sees the world as a haven for my curiosity. I'm a man, the actor who accept any challenge in my best effort. If a film or serialku not match expectations, I would not be depressed, I'll take it as motivation in the future," he explained.
It seems that could make it last 20 years in the Korean entertainment world. "When I fail, I'll pay for it by working hard on the next job. But despite the success my drama, I must not think lazy is lazy because that will make you fall," he concluded.
Jang Geun Suk lives in her dreams. He did whatever he wanted but was lucky because usually he wants it can have a big impact in his career.
"I've always had a dream and doing the best for it. Although the end result is bad, I would not be hampered at all. I will choose another dream to accomplish, I really like that kind of person," he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment