Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Thunder 'MBLAQ' Want to Look for Husband to Sandara Park

Monday, 02/13/2012 21:22 pm
Browser anda tidak mendukung iFrame
 


Jakarta - Thunder brothers' MBLAQ 'and Sandara Park '2 NE1' known for always supporting each other. No wonder the Thunder being possessive at his favorite sister.

In an interview with YTN 'News and Issues', Thunder Sandara asked about plans to marry. Sandara is this year entering the age of 28 years were asked Thunder for not rushing into marriage.

"I want my sister to marry late," said the man's real name is Park Sang Hyun AllKPop reported on Monday (2/13/2012).

Not only that, the Thunder also want to choose a suitable husband for his brother. He did not want Sandara marry a stranger.

"As a sister, I want to choose someone that I agreed to become my brother's partner," he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment